首页>专题专栏>国际语言环境建设>策策连载

Have a Talk during Picking Up? | 接机时不想策点儿吗?

中共湖南省委外事工作委员会办公室  时间:2021-01-14 09:01

    When Alex and Belinda reached the exit, they saw a pick-up man holding a sign with their names on it. They stepped forward.

    艾利克斯和贝琳达到达出口处,看到一位接机人员正举着写有她们名字的牌子,于是走上前去。

    Dialogue 情景对话

    


    Alex: Hello, we are Alex and Belinda. Are you here to pick us up?

    艾利克斯:你好,我们是艾利克斯和贝琳达。您是来接机的吗?

    Xiaowang: Yes. Welcome to Changsha, Ms. Alex and Ms. Belinda. Let me help you with your baggage.

    小王:是的,艾利克斯和贝琳达女士,欢迎来到长沙。我帮你们提行李吧。

    Alex&Belinda: Thank you so much.

    艾利克斯和贝琳达:麻烦你了。

    Xiaowang: Is this your first time in Changsha?

    小王:这是你们第一次来长沙吗?

    Alex: Yes, we have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

    艾利克斯:是的,我们一直都很期待这次旅行呢。

    Xiaowang: Oh, Changsha welcomes guests from all over the world. I hope you can enjoy your trip here.

    小王:哦,长沙十分欢迎来自世界各地的客人。希望你们在这里旅行愉快。

    Belinda: Definitely. Oh, it’s burning outside.

    贝琳达:一定的。这外面也太热了。

    Xiaowang: Ha-ha, it’s true. People often say that there are only summer and winter in Changsha!

    小王:哈哈哈,是吧,大家总说在长沙只有夏天和冬天。

    Alex: OK, let’s think of it as a natural sauna. Are there any places for tourists?

    艾利克斯:好吧,就当是天然桑拿好了。长沙有什么旅游的好地方吗?

    Xiaowang: Of course! We have Yuelu Academy, Orange Isle, Taiping Street and so on.

    小王:当然咯。有岳麓书院、橘子洲头、太平街 , 等等。

    Belinda: That would be great. What about food? We are foodies.

    贝琳达:那可太好了。那吃的呢?我们俩可是吃货。

    Xiaowang: Changsha is famous for its stinky tofu, fried crayfish, friedsliced pork with chili and so on. Most of them are a little bit spicy.

    小王:长沙有名的美食有臭豆腐、油爆虾、辣椒炒肉等。大部分都有点儿辣。

    Alex: Oh, really? We should have a try.

    艾利克斯:是吗?那我们得试试。

    Xiaowang: By the way, Changsha is also called “a city that never sleeps”. We have bars and foot massage centers available in 24 hours. They are of great fun.

    小王:对了,长沙也是一座“不夜城”。酒吧、洗脚城24小时不打烊!可有意思了。

    Belinda: That sounds great. Let’s go.

    贝琳达:听起来很棒,出发吧!

    Xiaowang: Our car is over there. Let’s go.

    小王:走,车就在那儿。



岳麓书院 王再 摄


    重点词汇

    pick-up 接机

    look forward to 期待

    enjoy [ɪnˈdʒɔɪ] v. 享受

    sauna [ˈsɔːnə] n. 桑拿浴

    Yuelu Academy 岳麓书院

    Orange Isle 橘子洲头

    Taiping Street 太平街

    foodie [ˈfu:dɪ] n. 吃货,美食家

    stinky tofu 臭豆腐

    fried crayfish 油爆虾

    fried sliced pork with chili 辣椒炒肉

    spicy [ˈspaɪsɪ] adj. 辣的

    bar [bɑː(r)] n. 酒吧

    foot massage 足部按摩

    [责编:田梦瑶]
    [来源:张春敏]

Have a Talk during Picking Up? | 接机时不想策点儿吗?

14139423