首页>专题专栏>国际语言环境建设>策策连载

Meals and Drinks in Hotel | 在酒店也能吃好喝好

中共湖南省委外事工作委员会办公室  时间:2021-01-14 10:01

    Dialogue 情景对话 


    

    One morning, James and Jerry decided to have breakfast delivered to their room in order to save some time for their trip, so Jerry called the Room Service Center.

    一天早上,詹姆斯和杰瑞为了给行程节省些时间,决定预订客房用餐服务。于是,杰瑞拨打了客房服务中心的电话。

    Room Service Center: Good morning! How can I help you?

    客房服务中心:早上好!您需要什么服务?

    Jerry: Good morning! We would like to have breakfast in our room. What do you have right now?

    杰瑞:早上好!我们想在房间内用早餐,请问现在有些什么早餐?

    Room Service Center: We now have Continental breakfast and Chinese breakfast. For Chinese breakfast, we have special Changsha breakfast — the rice noodles. Which one do you prefer?

    客房服务中心:我们目前提供欧式早餐和中式早餐。目前,中式早餐还提供长沙特色早餐——米粉。您需要哪种呢?

    Jerry: We’ll try the rice noodles. Two, please. And two cups of coffee, please.

    杰瑞:那我们就尝尝米粉吧。两碗哦!另外,还要两杯咖啡。

    Room Service Center: OK. Let me check. Two bowls of rice noodles and two cups of coffee for Room 8603, correct?

    客房服务中心:好的,我确认下您的信息,两碗米粉,两杯咖啡,送至 8603 房间,对吗?

    Jerry: Yes. How long will it be?

    杰瑞:是的。请问要等多久?

    Room Service Center: Your meal will be ready in 20 minutes.

    客房服务中心:20 分钟内给您送过去。

    Attendant Xiaoli brought the breakfast to James and Jerry’s room.

    服务员小李将早餐送到了詹姆斯和杰瑞的房间。

    Xiaoli: Room service. Here comes your meal.

    小李:客房服务,您的早餐到了。

    James (answering the door): Good morning! Could you please put it on the table over there?

    詹姆斯(打开门):早上好!麻烦你放在桌子上可以吗?

    Xiaoli (putting down the breakfast): When you finish your breakfast, please call the Room Service Center and we will come and collect the plates.

    小李(放下早餐):您用餐完毕后可直接拨打客房服务中心电话,会有人来取餐盘。

    Jerry: OK. Thank you! By the way, the rice noodles smell so good!

    杰瑞:好的,谢谢。这个米粉真的好香啊!

    Xiaoli: This is a classic Changsha breakfast. You will be half a Changshanese after tasting the rice noodles!

    小李:这是经典的长沙早餐,吃了这碗粉您也算半个长沙人了!

    Jerry: I want to try right now!

    杰瑞:那我可要赶快尝尝!

    Xiaoli: Enjoy!

    小李:祝您用餐愉快!


湘西土家族苗族自治州龙山县里耶镇八面山景区,星空下的帐篷酒店吸引众多游客前来观光体验。 张术杰 陈雄 摄 

    重点词汇

    Room Service Center 客房服务中心

    Continental breakfast 欧式早餐

    Chinese breakfast 中式早餐

    rice noodle 米粉

    coffee [ˈkɔːfɪ] n. 咖啡

    check [tʃek] v. 确认

    table [ˈteɪbl] n. 桌子

    plate [pleɪt] n. 盘子

    [责编:田梦瑶]
    [来源:张春敏]


Meals and Drinks in Hotel | 在酒店也能吃好喝好

14139473